High season: 8:00 to 12:00 o'clock or 13:30 to 17:30 o'clock.
Hours in low season: flexible
Duration: 04 hours approximately.
State visited: Piaui and Maranhão.
What to bring: Camera or camcorder, suncream, hat, sunglasses, light clothing, bath towel and etc.
Leaving the port of Tatus towards the beach of Poldros, we will enter the stream of Periquitos, a narrow river arm in the middle of the Delta do Parnaíba. In this place, there is a demonstration of catching crab and the possibility of a sighting of animals like monkeys, alligator, white and brown herons.
Following to the beach of Poldros (Foals) we will stop in the 4th mouth of the Rio Parnaíba river and contemplate the famous flows of the river to the sea. In return, there is a small break in a small fishing village to know the second largest delta island, the Ilha das Canárias (Canary Island).
Those who wish can indulge in one of the possible restaurants with a good lunch. On the way home, one last stop is held in the dunes of Morro Branco, known as the small Lençóis piauienses.
Visualize o mapa e conheça sua rota!
- Transportation from the hotel (agency) to the port of Tatus: Not included (if necessary, ask for prices for the service, we insert in your package).
- Contact us for more information on hosting in the Delta do Parnaíba.
- In the tour includes only the items described above. In this tour, the lunch option on the Ilha das Canárias (Canary Island) must be paid separately.
- Overflight (Contact us to check availability).
- All private tours from Clip Ecotourism and Adventure are customizable. Except, replace or add hotels, tours, and transfers at your convenience.